QUESTIONS TO SERIOUSLY CONSIDER...
1) Do you REALLY believe in the Bible?
2) Do you believe in the teachings of Jesus?
3) To proclaim that one is a true believer in Jesus, but refuses to hear and apply His teachings, is that FAITH or FOOLISHNESS?
-> WATCH AGAIN as Jesus Himself Testifies Of Who He, and His Father are. Can you HEAR His own words? What is your heart telling you about this as you listen and watch it? You can also READ what He says about this (word for word) in St. John 8:12-58 king James version. No commentaries here to try and persuade you otherwise. (Just plain Bible Facts!)
-> FINAL QUESTIONS: After watching and listening to this short movie, and reading for yourself what JESUS really says about Him and His Father, Ask yourself...
4) Do I really believe in what the Bible says about Him, and more importantly... Do I really believe in the words of Jesus Himself on these important matters, about who He is, and His Father that sent Him?
* Please feel free to leave us a comment at the bottom of this website of how you feel about these sincere questions every individual should ask themselves. We would love to hear from you.
We, as members of The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints believe in the Bible,
AND what JESUS really says about Himself and His Father in St. John 8:12-58.
Click Below To See The Testimony Of The Prophet Joseph Smith On This Important Matter..
To return to the MAIN PAGE, click on the return button